If you’re a mac-geek or you already have it (mac-machine) maybe you already have this kind of dock experience, a simply cool stack-dock on your macintosh like this one :
But you dont have to buy a mac-machine to have it. As a Windows XP user you can have the same experience stack-dock as mac-machine does :D.
You only need some software. here they are :
1. Rocketdock, is a freeware you can download it HERE. is a smoothly animated, alpha blended application launcher. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock. Now with added Taskbar support your minimized windows can appear as icons on the dock. This allows for better productivity and accessibility.
2. Stack-docklet preview, you can download it HERE, Shows a Fan or a Grid stack, a la Leopard.
3. Leopard skin for Rocketdock, you can download it HERE
note that this for Wndows XP 32-bit only, because I haven’t try it on Windows Vista yet nor Windows XP 64-bit
1. Install Rocketdock, just follow those step :). By default it will install to C:\Program files\RocketDock\
2. Unzip Stack-docklet preview to C:\Program files\RocketDock\Docklets . Or the corresponding docklets folder of your dock. Now you should see a StackDocklet subfolder inside the Docklets folder
3. Unzip Leopard skin for Rocketdock to C:\Program files\RocketDock\Skins
1. Right click on dock, select Add Item, then Stack Docklet
2. Right click on the new icon, select Icon Settings
3. Choose folder, and some nice looking icon
4. Click OK, now click the icon and enjoy 😉
hmmm lets see the result. This is my desktop screenshot, with mac-like dock 😀